Thursday 7 May 2015

Michael + Ivy - Prenup and Wedding Photos


One of the bridesmaids, the photographer and makeup artist (supposedly) was my role at Michael and Ivy's wedding in Brisbane Australia last 18th of April 2015. Unfortunately, my flight was super delayed but I'm still thankful to God that I made it on time for the wedding. Special thanks to Ate Gina and Kuya Ferdie for fetching me at the airport.

Nope it wasn't an easy job! I missed a lot of special moments that should have been recorded. It was not easy moving around in a gown too lol. And I needed at least 1 backup shooter to cover the whole wedding! 

Anyway, here are some shots from our prenup and some at the wedding that I could pull off. Special thanks to Niyah and to all the friends who helped me take some videos. 

















































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Attractive clicks! Everyone seems to be enjoying a lot. I think my colleague wants to hire a planner for her destination wedding. Sea located San Francisco venues are on hunt with branded party suppliers. Suggested her few themes and also designer emporiums for shopping. Gifting her royal pre wedding saloon package is on my mind.

    ReplyDelete