Monday 25 May 2015

[family portrait] - The Uko Family



A day at the beach with The Uko's.


My second time to visit Brisbane and luckily this time I got to enjoy one of the beautiful beaches and sunny weather yay! :)

Ate Gina and Kuya Ferdie just celebrated their 13th year anniversary last week so I want to say Congratulations!!! and thank you for the wonderful time spent with me I super duper appreciate it! 

I'm happy I finally got to meet the uber cute Zackie boy! Actually already missin' him and Niyah too sniff*



Location : Bribie Island, Brisbane









































































"Being a "family" means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

No comments:

Post a Comment