Tuesday 1 May 2012

[Travel] - Batam, Indonesia

Felt like I had been beach deprived for so long. Been dying to go to the beach for a break, feel the sand on my feet and the heat of the sun on my skin. So last weekend I kicked of my shoes and took a well deserved break from the hustle and bustle of Singapore's city life. 




Me and my friends hopped on a ferry to the beautiful Turi Beach Resort in Batam island.The lovely resort is only a convenient 35 minutes ride away from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal in Singapore.

























































































































 



























































































Turi Beach Resort is definitely one of the best places that will  bring you peace and serenity. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment